I have to preface this video with a few things:
1. Please excuse the artistic nudity as we are at a modern art exhibit.
2. We actually all LOVE modern art…but we’d been there a little too long, it was a little too hot…and we had too much fun goofing off. And seriously, Americans suck and we were having a good time laughing at ourselves. We tried to be eating in as many shots as we could to really cement that idea.
3. I hope Nadja is still friends with me after posting this.
4. Canada’s exhibit was FAR superior to the US’s and that just hurt our feelings extra bad. Even though it makes sense.
5. Be sure to look for glass cases full of cheetos, vomiting zombies and a presentation of someone reading every listing out of a french phone book.
To see more of our adventures in Venice, click here.